Bee Bella Natural Lip Balm - Lavender and Vanilla
In today’s hectic world it keeps getting harder and harder to find a way to relax and unwind. Imagine if you could take the scent of lavender with you wherever you went? By using the finest quality lavender oil sourced straight from Bulgaria, this lip balm is the answer to your prayers!
- Made with Bulgarian Lavender Oil
- 1 application. 8 hours of moisturization
- Beeswax creates a protective barrier (emollient) on the lips to keep the harsh elements at bay while still allowing the skin to breathe
- Protects your skin from the harsh Wisconsin Winters with lanolin; the ingredient Sherpas use to protect their lips while mountain climbing
- Vitamin E provides an antioxidant defense from the damage of free radicals
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Fair Trade & Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free Certified
- Your purchase helps fund research on the honey bee epidemic
Ingredients: Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Aroma, Lanolin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
*Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA. 38.57% Fair Trade Certified ingredients
Bee Bella is from Oshkosh, WI!