SOLD OUT! Succulent Workshop - March 30th
We are currently sold out for this class. Message us to be alerted if more tickets open up 🌿
We are SO excited to have Dutch Touch Greenhouses leading our first workshop, SUCCULENTS, on Monday, March 30th!
- Class includes (4) succulents, soil, & drainage stones
- Education/Information on how to plant and care for your succulents, aid in planting and creating a planter. Anything you want to know, Dutch Touch will have answers!
- Bring your own planters! Got a fun little pot, tea cup, etc? Your succulents will love it! Don't have anything neat? No worries! Dutch Touch will also have an assortment of planters available for purchase.
- Want more than (4) succulents? You will have the option of purchasing more depending on your size of container or if you bring more than one! ☺️
- Light hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages will be served!
- Every ticket holder will also get a little swag bag!
- Monday, March 30th - 6-8pm.
We have limited space available (12 seats!) and we will sell out - don't delay getting your seat!
We are SO excited to see you!
Tickets are non-refundable. Something come up and you can't make it? Let us know and we will see if we can find someone to transfer your ticket to.